Follow these steps to become a NCRCS member:
- To satisfy our insurance requirements, you must become a Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) Full (OPEN) Member. This will cost you $75/year if you are an adult, $65/year for seniors 65 years and older. Kids under 19 years old are free. You will get a free subscription to the AMA monthly magazine as well. Note that for insurance purposes the Park Pilot membership is not sufficient.
- Once you have your AMA membership number, fill out a membership application and send it along with a check for $20 payable to New Canaan Remote Control Society to:
Conio Sessa; 226 E Hunting Ridge Rd; Stamford, CT 06903
Membership renewal will happen when we receive: Payment of your annual dues, verification of your AMA membership, and verification that you have read and will abide by the AMA and Club flying rules. To renew your membership by mail or in person you can fill out a renewal application and provide payment as indicated below. To renew your membership via PayPal follow the link provided below.
Annual Dues for 2020 will be:
- Paid on or before December 16, 2019:
- Paid by PayPal: $15
- Paid by cash or check: $20
- Paid after December 16, 2019:
- Paid by PayPal: $20
- Paid by cash or check: $25
- For members that joined after September 1, 2019, free carry over from 2019.
This year you can pay your membership two ways:
By check payable to NCRCS, and mailed to: Conio Sessa; 226 E Hunting Ridge Rd; Stamford, CT 06903